Please read these terms carefully before using our website.
Our data controller is Alaynashome Ltd of Birmingham, West Midlands B6 5LL and is therefore responsible for abiding by the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018 (GDPR).
DATA WE COLLECT
- We may collect personal information from you such as your name and contact details via forms you fill out on our which include information you enter when subscribing to our emails, using our search feature and placing orders.
- Other ways we may collect data from you includes when you contact us via email, our website’s contact form.
- We may also automatically collect and process the following information about you:
- Browser type and version
- Your IP address
- Login details
- Time zone setting
- Your payment method
- Browser plug-in types and versions
- Operating system and platform
- Your URL
- Your clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time)
- Products you viewed or searched for
- Page response times
- Download errors
- Length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs)
- Methods used to browse away from the page
- Telephone numbers used to call our customer service number.
Note: We do NOT store your credit card details
- Information we receive from other sources – This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data if we intend to share those data internally and combine it with data collected on this Website. We will also have told you for what purpose we will share and combine your data. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
WHAT WE DO WITH THIS DATA
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Deliver discount codes and newsletter
- To facilitate processing your orders
- In the interest of security and in the prevention of fraudulent transactions
- Internal record keeping
- Market research purposes
- To issue refunds
- To customise the website according to your interests
- To help in the administration of our website
- To improve our products and services
- To monitor the effectiveness of our marketing
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
The basis for processing this information is in accordance with GDPR.
WHERE IS DATA STORED
The information and content held on our Website is deployed geographically to maximise user experience. All information that could identify individuals within the European Union is stored exclusively within the European Union. We will never share your user information with third parties for promotional purposes.
- The personal information which you provide is stored on secure servers by our service provides and payment transactions will be encrypted.
- We may also disclose your information to third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets and if it required by law.
HOW LONG WE HOLD YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
At Alaynashome Ltd we have procedures in place to regularly review every 12 months what personal data we hold.
We retain personal data for as long as it is required to fulfil the purposes in which it was collected for, including marketing, accounting and reporting purposes
If you no longer want information held about yourself, we will retain and securely destroy your personal information in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- You have the right to access any personal data that we hold relating to you. You can exercise that right by contacting us and we will send you any request for information in a suitable electronic form within 15 working days. Please note we may charge a reasonable fee to cover the costs incurred.
- You have the right to correct the personal information we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- You have the right to request to erase the personal information we hold of you in certain circumstances, such as where we no longer require the information.
- You have the right to request to transfer the personal information we hold of you to a third party.
- Under Article 21 of the GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data as part of our interests as a data controller, including the use of personal data for marketing purposes.
To make a request or change to information please contact email@example.com and a member of our team will be in touch