Silver Metallic Kraft Wrapping Paper - Alaynashome

Alaynas Home

Silver Metallic Kraft Wrapping Paper

Regular price £1.50
Unit price  per 
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Description

A beautiful metallic wrapping paper, which is fully recyclable and biodegradable.

The rolls contain approximately 80% recycled paper content. The other 20% is pure kraft to maintain the quality of the roll.

The inks used to dye the paper are water based and don’t contain anything harmful to the environment.

Size

Length: 100cm

Width: 50cm

Materials

50gsm paper


Spin to win Spinner icon